Are you an experienced nurse with a passion for cardiology?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned specialist cardiothoracic hospital?
HCL Permanent is looking to recruit nurses who have experience within the cardiothoracic speciality.
We have some fantastic permanent job opportunities working for not only the countries leading specialist hospital but are recognised all over the world for services and treatment for some of the most complex heart and lung conditions.
The hospital treats over 76,000 patients per year, this includes inpatient and outpatients.
The hospital has been named as a top healthcare employer and one of the top 40 places to work in the UK.
- Cardiology, respiratory medicine, cardiothoracic surgery or transplantation experience
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable
In return you will be offered a Band 5 opportunity based on an annual salary of £21,388-£27,901 depending on experience.
Benefits of Working for the NHS
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
- 10 days paternity leave
- Job share and part time working
- Career breaks
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay
or more information about this fantastic job opportunity, please contact Stephanie Thunder at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 or please apply to this job application.
HCL Permanent London