This job is no longer available
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), Stoke on Trent
£14 per hour (The most competitive Nurse rates in Stoke), plus paid breaks and excellent benefits.
Full or Part time considered, Bank posts also available.
We are looking for Registered Nurses, RGN or RMN, to join our dedicated team who provide the highest levels of care to our patients. The diverse clients and private contracts for winter pressure beds within this Nursing home ensures you will enhance your nursing skills and experience.
Stadium Court is a recently refurbished, purpose-built home on the site of a former greyhound stadium, conveniently close to the Festival Park shopping centre. This is a multi-unit home including, winter pressure beds, complex care, moderate and advanced dementia and palliative care. Our team work to standards set by the Liverpool Care Pathway and Gold Standards Framework - a set of care standards that focuses on individual care and regular interaction with the medical community.
* A Level 1 Registered Nurse (valid NMC PIN essential)
* Experience in elderly care
* Flexible to work days or night shifts (full time role)
* Free uniform
* Paid breaks
* Free meals
* Pension Scheme
* Induction, training and development
* Pension and life assurance schemes
* Staff membership schemes, and many more.
* Maintaining the highest standards of care & clinical excellence
* Motivating, mentoring & leading a team
* Develop, implement & evaluate individualised care plans
* Working alongside a multidisciplinary team,
* Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect amongst staff and residents.
Click the APPLY NOW button to apply for this opportunity.
For further information please contact Hannah Roberts on 07850730906, or email email@example.com.