Registered General Nurse/Staff Nurse
£14.50 - £23.20 per hour
Imagine an exciting new role in Coventry to kick start your 2014 - could this be something that would interest you?
One of the largest acute teaching hospitals in the UK has chosen HCL Nursing to recruit a Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work within their active and hardworking multidisciplinary team working day and/or night shifts. The Trust is one of the newest and busiest in the UK caring for over 1,000,000 people across Coventry and Warwickshire.
As a registered nurse you will be working with adults within medical and surgical settings, providing support to ward staff as well assessing, implementing and evaluating care plans. Other duties include taking accurate documentation and reporting to other members of the team.
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 6 months hospital experience within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Right to work in the UK
- Competitive pay-rates
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a quality pension provider
- Flexible day/night shifts
So if you are a Registered General Nurse looking for an new, motivating role within a hospital and meet our criteria please apply by contacting Chandeep on 0207 861 8933.