This job is no longer available
You will be working as part of a local team but managing your own diary for this market leader in nutrition and homecare services. These are permanent head-count positions. Swift Selection is doing the CV collecting. There are full time positions.
- Yorkshire – Wakefield; Leeds;York
- Lancashire – Preston, Blackburn, Colne
- Providing support for home care patients receiving enteral, parental and those receiving intravenous treatment in their own homes.
- Facilitating smooth and efficient discharges from the acute setting to the patient’s home working alongside the Clinical Lead, Hospital Nutrition teams and the wider disciplinary teams.
- Delivering Home Parenteral Nutrition, IV Antibiotics and IV therapy, also participating in hospital clinics for Home PN patients.
- The Nurse service is available from 7am to 9pm daily and Nurse Advisors work a mix of early and late’s (the shifts vary from region to region and an early will be Monday to Sunday 7am to 3pm and 1pm to 9pm, predominantly working Monday to Friday and 1 week-end out of 6
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly reputable global organisation and offers excellent training, with top scope to progress within the company.
- The Salary package is £30.2Kpa and is made up as follows - starting basic of £26,500 plus shift allowance of £1,750 and service bonus £2,000.
- A fully expensed company Car, Private Health and Pension is provided
Applicants should be RN with active NMC’s, with experience of managing their own workload, and experience of enteral nutrition and IV delivery (training provided in parental nutrition).Commercial experience is an added advantage.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 days of us receiving their CV’s. However due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within that period, please assume that you have not been successful in your application. If you feel this isn’t the right job for you, we are constantly searching for high calibre candidates nationwide. Please email a copy of your CV and we will contact you when a suitable vacancy arises (please note your CV goes nowhere without your permission). Of if you know someone that would love this role, recommend a Friend and receive £200 when we place them in a permanent job.
Product Sales Specialist, Product Advisor, Clinical Researcher, Clinical Application Specialist, Nurse Advisor, Clinical Nurse Advisor, Clinical Trainer, RGN, ODA, ODP, RN, Diploma, Nursing, Nurse Advisor Therapist, Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Nurse, Critical Care, HDU, CCU, ICU