This job is no longer available
The Charge Nurse will provide effective leadership, expertise, advice and support to the Oncology team and will carry continuous responsibility for the management of the unit, making effective use of resources and ensuring the highest standards of care to patients and families are achieved on a 24-hour basis.
This is a full time position with a rotation of shifts including earlies, lates, days and nights.
- Experience of working in a Paediatric Cardiac Surgery and / or Oncology setting
- NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RN Child / RSCN)
- Excellent managerial, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong staff management skills including the ability to delegate and prioritise as well as supervise colleagues and lead education
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunities for professional development.
This is a highly desirable position and as such we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. For further information contact Jana Vojtekova on 0207 861 8950 ext 1543 and email your CV to email@example.com