This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the new Paediatric Surgical Day Unit Team. The role will require effectively working within the team, supervising, coaching and developing junior staff and deputising for the Senior Nursing team when necessary, as well as being confident working independently.
- RN Child Nurse or RSCN
- Significant post-graduate experience from acute setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunities for professional development.
This is an opportunity to become involved with one of London`s prestigious Private Hospitals as such we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, for more information contact Jana Vojtekova on 0207 861 8950 and email your CV to email@example.com
Application closing date: 14/02/2014
Interviews: w/c 17/02/2014