Registered General Nurse-NHS -Colchester
CRG Healthcare require a Registered General Nurse in Colchester.
We are a preferred and key supplier to the NHS and Private Sectors. We require exceptional and committed Qualified Nurses with a miniumum of 6 months post registration experience to deliver high standards of care within NHS settings. We are looking for flexiable and reliable Nurses with excellent communication skills for placements within the following ward areas and environments
- A& E
- Critical Care - ICU – ITU
We can offer short and long term bookings.
CRG Healthcare can offer you the following benefits for this role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Bonus scheme availabile
- Immediate interview offered to suitable candidates
- Immediate start date for suitable candidates
CRG Healthcare supply qualified Nursing, ODP’s and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments, in addition to continuing healthcare at home. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
CRG offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits;
- Free mandatory training
- Earn up to £500 on our refer a friend scheme*
- Managed fast track application process*
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme*
To apply, please click on the apply now link.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.