Full Time and/or Bank Custody Nurse/ Custody Paramedic
Medacs Healthcare is the leading provider of Forensic Medical Services across the UK. To support our contract we are seeking to recruit an experienced nurse/ paramedic to work in Police Custody Units across the Greater Manchester, Lancashire, and Dyfed region.
Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a team, participating in a 24-hour on-call rota, principally to provide primary care in a Police Custody environment, supporting forensic medical examinations of detainees and victims of crime, including sexual offences.
- A Registered Nurse with 4 years post qualification experience or a Paramedic with 4 years post qualification experience
- Experience in either A&E, Primary Care or first contact, Prison, Custody or Mental Health experience
- Completed the Basic Life Support and or Intermediate Life Support course
- A full driving licence is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent pay
- Free uniform
- Induction programme
- On-going development and support and personalised learning account
Why Medacs Healthcare?
With an enviable reputation for delivering high quality Forensic Medical Services, Medacs Healthcare is quickly emerging as one of the UK's leading Forensic Medical Service providers. As well as being committed to caring for our clients, Medacs Healthcare also cares for its staff. Our professional, yet friendly approach gives our Custody Nurses and Custody Paramedica the support they need to grow and develop in their role. Our staff are valued and encouraged to be the best they can be.