Emergency Nurses / A&E Nurse
Exciting jobs available to A&E nurses in North Manchester General Hospital and Royal Oldham Hospital. The shifts are early, late and long days. Hays Healthcare is looking for focused and experienced/trained emergency nurses to interview immediately for agency positions. We are seeking nurses with experience within an acute hospital, preferably (though not essentially) within an A&E unit, but experience on other AE / emergency units will also be considered.
To be considered you must have a current NMC registration, a minimum of 6 months experience in a UK based hospital, be able to work at least 2 shifts a week minimum, have the right to work in the UK and provide proof of EPP bloods.
· Giving the correct level of care and evaluation to patients.
· Emergency medical assistance and treatment
· Coordinate patient care and advice
· Preparing patients for blood tests
· Managing assessments, planning and evaluation of individual patients
· To work within the see and treat system as well as using the national triage as appropriate
You need to be an effective communicator with good interpersonal skills along with the ability to respond to change.
Nurses who join Hays receive a variety of benefits, which include:
· Free CRB
· An allocated consultant
· Free mandatory training
· Flexible shifts to suit all lifestyles
· 1 free uniform
· £50 voucher guaranteed when you successfully complete your third shift with us
· Up to £250.00 referral bonus for every RGN you refer to us (terms and conditions apply).
If you satisfy the requirements and are keen to interview as soon as possible, to apply for this opportunity you need to call Danielle Briggs on 01132003705 or send an up to date CV via email.