ITU/ICU Nurses Needed in Central London
Hays Healthcare is currently looking for Paediatric Nurses for ongoing requirements in a number of NHS hospitals in West London Area.
We have many ongoing vacancies to start immediately to work on regular ad-hoc shifts in various reputed NHS hospitals within Central and West London. We are able to offer a challenging and rewarding career environment for nurses to utilise a broad range of nursing skills.
Working as a Paediatric Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing patients; plans and implementing care for children, providing specialist advice and maintaining associated records and carrying out specialist nursing procedures when required.
We are looking for Paediatric Nurses that are keen on variety and the opportunity to provide excellent care to patients within challenging and busy hospital environments.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 6 months current UK clinical experience.
- The ability to adapt to different hospital environments.
- Self-motivated, uses own initiative and excellent at making decisions.
- Able to work under pressure and respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Time management and effective delegation skills.
Hays Employee Benefits:
- Up to £500 Bonus every time you refer a colleague
- Experience Dedicated Consultants
- Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fast Track Registration
- Free mandatory and specialist Training *Terms & conditions apply*
If you are a Paediatric Nurse and meet the criteria above, then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Alternatively contact Kwame Siaw on 0207 259 8788 or email me at