This job is no longer available
Position – Clinical Nurse Manager – Inpatient Services
Location – Sutton Coldfield
Hours - Full Time
Salary – Dependent upon experience
My client is one of the largest providers of private healthcare in the UK. They are currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager, Inpatients Services. The hospital has 4 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, 53 beds and a 2 bedded Critical Care Unit.
This role is responsible for all the Inpatient Services including the Inpatient Ward, Day Care Ward, High Dependency Unit, Housekeeping Team and Ward Administration Team.
The ideal candidate must be a Registered Nurse with extensive clinical leadership experience within an inpatient surgical setting.
Salary will be depending on experience but around £32-36K.
Full time hours (37.5 per week) including being part of the Saturday Duty Manager rota and On Call Clinical Manager rota.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• A strong clinical background in an acute medical and surgical care environment
• Clinical or Management Degree
• Experience of leading a specialist clinical team
• Demonstrable people management skills and experience, successful track record of applying performance management
• Evidence of management of change and supporting strategic management initiatives
• Experience in the management of rotas, budgets, clinical audit and root cause analysis
• A comprehensive understanding of relevant professional care/practice standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience dealing with serious adverse events
• Effective presentation and IT (Microsoft office) skills
• A good standard of general education including relevant clinical qualifications.
• ILS, ALERT, ENB 998 or equivalent
• A post registration qualification in a management or business related subject (or equivalent) would be desirable
An attractive benefits package awaits the successful applicant, including excellent salary circa of £32k - £36k D.O.E per annum and a competitive benefits package.
For further details and to discuss your specific employment requirements in more detail, please contact Zoe at JP Recruit on tel. 07825 000064 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, to apply on-line, please click on the link.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WITH CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK NEED APPLY.