Nurse Practitioner Required - Bath
Are you looking for Locum Work? Well if you’re a qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Chase wants to hear from you! We are recruiting now for Nurses to fill shifts we have available with our clients in Bath.
Chase Medical is a specialist agency that supplies locum, contract and permanent work to Nurse Practitioners & Practice Nurses throughout the UK.
We can provide you with local locum work with shifts to suit you – as we specialise in Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, this means a higher volume of suitable work on both a regular & Ad Hoc Basis.
At the moment, we have regular work available with one of our clients in Bath. These shifts are available immediately, and we are booking to the end of March at the moment.
We are also keen to hear from Nurse Practitioners who would be interested in work within local areas such as Bristol & Weston Super mare.
Working for Chase medical can provide you with excellent benefits -
- No Minimum number of shifts
- Book shifts up to six months in advance
- Great rates of pay £32- £55 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Quick, easy joining service – with friendly staff and fantastic agency service.
- Great opportunity to boost your CPD.
If you would like to join our growing bank of staff and start receiving shifts in your local area – Send your CV across to us today by email - email@example.com
You can also find more info on our website www.chase-medical.com
Or speak to Alison in our office on 0114 275 7421
We are also interested in hearing from Practice Nurses in this area - so you if you know anyone who might be interested refer them via our website and be in with a chance of a £50 reward!
More jobs like this
- Nurse Practitioner Elderly Care jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Midwifery jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Accident and Emergency jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Community Care jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner GP Practice jobs in Bristol (City Centre)