A private hospital in Kent is looking a Registered Children's Nurse or Registered Sick Children's Nurse to work within a dedicated team, providing support and care for children and adults on the ward and outpatients.
This hospital has built a reputation for developing standards of the highest clinical excellence, based on professionalism and expertise in delivering health services. This has resulted in outstanding patient satisfaction survey results.
We are interested in talking to Registered Child Nurses with various levels of post-registration experience. If you also have experience caring and supporting adult patients alongside your paediatric experience we would be very interested to meet with you. The hospital offers a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills and you will be working in a modern hospital with fantastic facilities. You will have the time to put patients first - this hospital's reputation depends upon it.
You must be flexible in your working, as your shifts will include evenings, weekends and nights.
- Working within different specialist areas, as well as the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle
- An innovative, clean, modern working environment
- Support and training opportunities
- The time and nurse-patient ratio that ensure quality of care
- Continuous professional development and a competitive salary and benefits package
- Child registered or dual registered with the NMC
- 1 year of paediatrics experience
- Paediatric UK experience highly desired
For more information, and to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call one of our lovely team members on 02078618950!
HCL Permanent London