Exciting, Permanent Opportunity For A Nurse Practitioner In Brighton!
Are you a Nurse Practitioner in Brighton?
Looking for a new career opportunity?
Look no further!
Chase Medical is currently advertising a permanent role on behalf of one of our Brighton based clients. Our client is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work 9 hours per week over two days within their friendly GP practice.
The ideal candidate will have retained their Practice Nurse skills, have previous experience within primary care and will be competent in using the clinical system Vision.
The successful Nurse Practitioner can expect to receive some great benefits. These include: A competitive salary between £20-£25 per hour, 5 weeks statutory holiday (FTE), and a NHS Pension
Joining chase medical also offers some great benefits. As one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Chase Medical provides locum, contract, and permanent work opportunities to both Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses nationwide!
The benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings.
- The option to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £32-£55 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay).
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Receive a £50 reward every time someone you refer works over 30 hours.
- Locum shift flexibility – you only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours.
- Quick and easy to join- friendly staff and a fantastic agency service.
So if you’re a Practice Nurse in Brighton, why not apply today?
Simply send us your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy on any of our other opportunities, call Rebecca on 0114 275742. You can also request a call back via our website: www.chase-medical.com