Our client, a top private hospital in the heart of London's medical district, is searching for a talented Registered General Nurse to fill the vacant Band 5 position on their Orthopaedic Ward (inpatients).
As a staff nurse in orthopaedics you will be required to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care to patients, within a safe, caring and comfortable environment. You will work within the team, supervising and directing junior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions;
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient and family needs;
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy;
- Contribute to research based care and other practice development initiatives;
- Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure;
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff enhancing good team work;
- To maintain a safe environment for patients and staff;
- To deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC Registration and PREP requirements
- ENB course/experience relevant to orthopaedics desirable but not essential
- 2 years post-registration experience
- Mentorship course desirable
For more information, and to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our lovely team members on 02078618950!
HCL Permanent London