ENT & Max Fax Scrub Nurses
Southampton - Hampshire
Specialised Scrub nurses required in South of the UK!
HCL Nursing is looking for an experienced scrub nurse to work in a large NHS Hospital in Southampton. You must be specialised in ENT and Max Fax and be available for 2 to 5 shifts per week, ongoing.
This well known NHS Trust provides a wide range of healthcare services in and around the local area and through central southern England including the Channel Islands. Your main responsibilities would be working alongside the surgeon, providing correct surgical instruments and material in order to ensure safe and efficient completion of surgical procedures.
To be considered for this role you must qualify for the following:
- NMC/HPC registered
- 1 years post graduation working in theatres in the field of assignment within last 6 months
- Right to work in the UK
- Full immunisation history including hepatitis B vaccinations
- Specialist training to keep your skills up to date
In return you will benefit from:
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Ongoing support from your Consultant and Compliance team
- Free compliance process
- Free uniform
Contact Craig to discuss this great opportunity further on 0207 861 8933 or APPLY now.