A highly regarded private hospital in the medical professional district of London, is looking for experienced Cardiac Staff Nurses to work on their specialist Cardiac Inpatients Ward.
In this role you will work on a ward providing specialised care for cardiac patients.
You will need to be very experienced, and able to provide a high level of care to cardiac patients undergoing a range of treatments/ surgeries.
The maximum staff to patient ratio for this hospital is 1:4 and there is an unrivalled network of support elements in the hospital, thus enabling you to provide exemplary planned care to all your patients and be the nurse you trained to be.
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times;
- Maintain a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors;
- Maintain accurate patient records;
- Maintain good communication with members of the multi disciplinary team;
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of senior staff;
- Assess, plan and deliver care.
- Superb training and development
- Travel season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance policies
- Career progression
- NMC registered
- Minimum 2 year's previous UK Cardiac/ Cardiothoracic Ward experience
- Mentorship course desirable
- Good communication skills
For more information, and to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call one of our lovely team members on 02078618950!
HCL Permanent London