I am currently looking for an experienced Neurological Rehabilitation Senior Staff Nurse. This hospital is situated in a lovely borough of London near The Regent`s Park. My client is looking for a dedicated nurse to work in their Acute Neurological Rehabilitation, who will provide first class nursing care to patients and be a key member of the team.
The hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in the UK and is internationally recognised. They are opening a brand new Neuro Rehabilitation unit in January. This is to be a 10 bedded acute rehabilitation / assessment ward and working here will further develop your current skills.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a friendly and dynamic team, will be an active member of the team and keen to learn new skills.
Sounds good doesn`t it? Why not apply now, I will give you a call and talk in more detail about this amazing opportunity!!!
- Providing tailored and exceptional standards of nursing care to patients
- As a staff nurse you will assess, plan and deliver care to meet patients and family needs
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Undertake extended role such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
- Promote good communication amongst staff and all team members
- Supervise and direct junior staff, promoting a learning environment
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Respect and ensure privacy and confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 1 year`s experience in Neuro-rehab
- ENB998/ Preparation for mentorship (Desirable)
- Keen to learn new skills and embrace change
- Mentorship certificate is an advantage
- Good verbal and non verbal communication
- Continuous training and professional development
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leadership development programme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking for professional development within a dynamic team.
For further information, or to apply for this role please contact Matt Dunn on: 02078618950 EXT: 1564 or Email: email@example.com
HCL Permanent London