This job is no longer available
Experienced Neonatal Intensive Care nurses are needed to join a dynamic and passionate team at a London NHS Trust hospital.
In a desirable city location, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for experienced NICU nurses to work in a leading neonatal hospital providing care for London and the wider South East region.
The hospital is situated in Central London, close to many of the city`s famous landmarks and with excellent transport links, particularly to the international airports.
The hospital`s facilities are some of the most respected in the UK, and consist of a NICU, HDU and Special Baby Care Unit. The ward has experienced neonatal consultants and a team of community nurses dedicated to providing care and support to both baby and mother.
Successful Applicants will:
- Be NMC registered or eligible to apply
- Have 3 or more years experience in Level 3 NICU
- Have good communication skills and a commendable work ethic
- Be available to start December 2013/January 2014
Successful Applicants will have the benefits of:
- Permanent full time work at a competitive salary
- The NHS Pension Scheme, one of the most generous in the UK
- 27+8 days annual holiday, rising to 33+8 after ten year`s service
- Opportunity for continuous professional development
- Pay enhancement to reward out of hours work and overtime work
- Career and salary progression based upon application of knowledge and skills
Most importantly, successful applicants will be working at one of the most prestigious hospitals for neonatal surgery and care, and have the ability to be part of a fantastic team dedicated to providing only the best care and support.
To apply for this great opportunity, or for any more information, please do not hesitate to contact Dominic Newlyn at HCL Permanent either by phone on 02078618950 (Ext 1519) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org