This job is no longer available
- NHS hospital south of Birmingham is looking for theatre nurses
- The hospital will provide training in all areas of theatres, including scrubbing, recovery and anaesthetics
- Applicants must have at least 6 months hospital experience in any speciality, and a strong desire to work as a theatre nurse in the NHS.
- Opened in 1986 as part of Worcester NHS Trust
- 340-bedded hospital
- Provides care for most types of surgery including minor/major orthopaedics, vascular and emergency
- Day unit with two theatres and endoscopy unit
- 50 minute train journey from the centre of Birmingham, providing great access to the cities services for a very cheap price.
- The international Birmingham airport is only 45 minutes away, providing great access to a range of international destinations.
- The beautiful cathedral city of Worcester offers some excellent attractions, including a diverse range of top restaurants and bars, famous English museums and heritage sites, the beautiful rolling hills of the Cotswolds, and even a safari park!
 NMC registered or in the process of applying
 6 months experience in a hospital ward
 Strong work ethic and interest in working in theatres
 Available on the 18th December
- A full training programme in theatres, covering skills in pre-surgical wards, the operating rooms and in patient recovery
- A competitive salary ranging from £21,388 to £27,901 based on experience and skills
- A generous NHS benefits package including:
o One of the best pension schemes in the UK
o 27 days paid holiday (+8 public holidays)
o Complete healthcare coverage
- Continuous support for career development
Don`t miss out on this incredible opportunity to begin your NHS career in theatres!
APPLY NOW by clicking below, or call Dominic Newlyn on 020 7861 8950 Ext 1519