HCA - Mental Health
£8.50 - £11.90 per hour
Experienced in Mental Health and looking for work within the Wolverhampton area? We have an opportunity for you to work with one of our clients that provides Mental Health care to those people living in this area.
The trust is one of the largest Mental Health foundation trusts in the country and provides specialised services. The service provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to service users with severe mental health problems who have committed a criminal offence or who have shown seriously aggressive or threatening behaviour. You will be working with patients aged 18 - 65 who have mental health problems and require 24 hour support.
You will be responsible for:
- Care of forensic patients with severe and enduring mental illness and personality who require rehabilitation
- Monitoring blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and ECG recording
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 2 years recent UK experience within a Mental Health hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- The ability to monitor vital signs
- Occupational health vaccination history in hepatitis B, measles, rubella, varicella and tuberculosis
In return you will receive:
- Working flexible hours in various units within the Birmingham area
- Use of latest equipment
- Reward scheme from HCL Nursing
- Weekly payment
- Free uniform
Please note; only applicants who meet all of the above criteria will be considered for this role.
So if you are looking for an exciting new role within a friendly, busy team, please apply to this advert by submitting an up-to-date CV or call Jennifer Brewer on 0207 861 8933