Intensive Treatment Nurse
£20.00 - £26.00
Looking for a challenging role in an Intensive Treatment Unit? If so, HCL Nursing has the ideal role for you.
We are currently working with a respectable NHS Trust in Dudley in order to recruit a talented and experienced Band 5 nurse to work within the Intensive Treatment Unit, working day and/or night shifts. The Trust`s Intensive Treatment Unit constantly monitors their patients' conditions and can offer advanced support for organ failure of the lungs, heart, kidneys and brain. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your skills and enhance your knowledge whilst working within a team of highly trained and dedicated health professionals.
As a competent nurse, you will assess, plan and deliver high standards of critical care whilst providing regular status updates to patients, their families and members of the multidisciplinary team.
- NMC Registered
- Minimum of 1 years experience within Intensive/Critical Care Unit within the last 6 months with either Neuro, Spinal, Cardiac, Gynaecology, Liver or General patients
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible day/night shifts
- Free uniform
- Friendly consultants who understand agency nursing and your needs
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- On-going work available
If you are looking for an exciting new role within the Intensive Care setting and meet our essential criteria above please contact Chandeep on 0207 861 8933.