This job is no longer available
- NMC registered nurse or HPC registered ODP
- Theatre experience within Orthopaedics, Spinal, Neuro and plastics
- Mentorship course
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, ability to manage, motivate , support a department
To work closely with the Lead Practitioner and Theatre Co-ordinator to ensure high levels of patient care in all areas of surgery.
To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the operating department.
The ability to work well in a multidisciplinary setting, the ability to demonstrate effective leadership and a positive approach to change as essential.
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunities for professional development.
This is a highly desirable position and as such we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. For further information contact JANA on 0207 861 8950 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org