This job is no longer available
Staff Nurse (Day Surgery Ward)
An outstanding private hospital located in Nottinghamshire are looking to appoint a Staff Nurse to join their Day Surgery Ward. Paying between £23,000-£29,000 per annum.
Are you an RN/RGN keen to secure a permanent position at an exceptional private hospital?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where all staff are highly valued?
Do you want to join an exciting group who offer exceptional opportunities for your career and development?
Our client are able to offer posts in recovery and scrub covering the following specialities: Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Pain management and General Surgery.
Does this position appeal to you? If so continue reading below for further information.
Benefit of this role:
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Earn between £23,000-£29,000 per annum
- Flexibility of hours to choose from
- Pension Scheme available
- Located in Central Nottingham
- Exceptional career progression and onsite training programmes offered
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify personal objectives, reflect on progress and set a personal development plan annually in order to develop within post.
- Liaise with Lead nurse in agreeing how identified training and development needs are met.
- Ensure that one’s own practice is kept updated using an acceptable model of clinical supervision.
- Take every opportunity to expand one’s practice in line with the principles contained within the NMC/AODP guidelines and protocols.
- Ensure that all elements contained within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct are adhered to, and ensure that you maintain registration requirements.
- Develop clinical knowledge and professional skills through relevant training.
- Undertake Advanced Life Support (ALS) training and certification and participate in the rota for ALS cover for the Treatment Centre.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must be a qualified RN/RGN
- You will need to have up to date clinical skills related to day surgery
- Ideally you will hold recent experience in Theatre/Recovery/Ward areas
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, contact Ryan Killingback at Connaught Resourcing.