This job is no longer available
Social Worker - Enfield The London borough of Enfield are seeking Social workers across the borough to start immediately. You will provide the social work component of Barnet, Enfield and Haringey NHS Mental Health Trust’s multidisciplinary Community Mental Health Teams.
- Do you hold a Level 2/3 diploma in Health and Social Care? Or a degree in Social work?
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where all staff are highly valued?
- Do you want the flexibility of temporary work with the reassurance of regular work?
We are able to offer Social workers temporary assignments across the London borough of Enfield as well as numerous other London boroughs if desired.
Does this position appeal to you?
Benefit of this role:
• Regular Temporary work to suit your needs
• Earn between £11-£40 per hour depending on experience and shift pattern worked
• Flexibility of hours to choose from
• Out of hour contact with your allocated consultant
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Approach adults with mental health problems and their carers and families.
• To provide a social work service for adult with mental health problems and their carers.
• To work at all times with the Council’s Financial Regulations in coordinating packages of care and other services.
• To work within a multidisciplinary team participating in duty access rotas
• To undertake any other appropriate duties that commensurate with the post and as directed by the line manager or other senior managers
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Social work or Social work related degree
• Experience of working with mental health patients
• You will need to hold a CRB within the last 12 months*
• HCPC Registration
*If you do not hold a CRB dated within the last 12 months, you will need to complete a new CRB through Connaught Resourcing. All candidates will be require to attend a face to face interview at Connaught's London office.
What to do next? If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, contact Ryan Killingback at Connaught Resourcing.