This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Orthopaedics and Spinal Unit.
Hours: 35 hours per week (Days and Weekends). Internal rotation may be required
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general nursing settings, ideally recent experience in Orthopaedics and / or Spinal medical setting
General duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent clinical practice
- Maintenance of equipment
- Assess, plan and deliver high quality nursing care
- Supervise and direct junior staff
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of the senior staff
A very competitive salary will be offered to you together with an excellent benefits package.
For further information on this position please contact JANA at HCL on 0207 861 8950 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org