Permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor Opportunity – Salford
Are you looking for a permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor position in the Salford area? Chase Medical has a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our nationally recognised client is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join their corporate site in Salford on a permanent basis.
Working within an office and telephone based clinical role, you will be dealing with case management, pre-employment screening, and helping healthcare members understand treatment pathways available to them.
The Occupational Health Nurse Advisor role offers:
- Full time hours – 35 hours per week
- Up to £36,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Regular training opportunities
This role would suit a registered RGN who has a formal Occupational Health qualification, and who has recent experience working within an Occupational Health role.
As one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, Chase Medical has a proven track record of providing outstanding permanent, contract and locum work opportunities to both Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses nationwide.
Joining Chase Medical today offers fantastic benefits including:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- The possibility to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £25-£40 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay)
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Locum shift flexibility – You only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours
- Quick and easy to join- Friendly staff and a fantastic agency service
So if you’re an experienced and enthusiastic Occupational Health Nurse looking for a great permanent opportunity in Salford, make sure you call Chase Medical today!
Applying couldn’t be easier, simply send us a copy of your most recent CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team members will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information, about our nationwide permanent and locum work opportunities, you can either call Stephanie on (0114) 275 7421, or you can request a call back via our website, www.chase-medical.com.
Due to the high volumes of work we have available, we are keen to hear from experienced Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses throughout the UK, who may be interested in locum and permanent positions. If you know any Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses looking for either locum or permanent work then please refer them to us via our website www.chase-medical.com.