This job is no longer available
My client is known throughout the world for their expertise, standard of care and research success.
The adult intensive care unit (AICU) has 20 beds and cares for patients following cardiac and major thoracic surgery. In addition they care for patients who have severe medical cardiac conditions and who may require optimisation prior to surgery, intra-aortic balloon pumping or management of ventricular assist devices (VAD).
The patient dependency and nursing interventions required are evaluated regularly and the nurse patient ratio is based on 1:1 care.
All new staff, irrespective of grading band and experience are provided with a well-established induction and mentor programme.
- NMC Registered
- Excellent command of English
- EU Nationality
- 1+ years Post-registration experience
- Cardiac or Cardiothoracic experience
- Superb career development opportunities
- 27 days holiday per year (plus bank / public holidays)
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension scheme
- Hospital accommodation available
- Great pay progression based on application of knowledge and skills
- Full NHS benefits package
If you are a nurse with Intensive Care experience or have a strong desire to care for vulnerable patients, this could be a great opportunity to join a dedicated and compassionate team. Are you ready for the challenge?
For more information and to apply, call Tom Watts on 020 7861 8950 (EXT 1490) or send your CV to email@example.com