We are looking for a Advanced Infection Prevention and Control Nurse to join one of London's best and most advanced private hospitals.
To work as part of the Infection Prevention and Control team for the provision of specialist nursing advice and support for the prevention and control of infections across the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the development, review and update of evidence based policies, procedures and standards for implementation, to prevent and control infection.
- To communicate effectively with patients, relatives, visitors and health care personnel at all levels and disciplines, in order to minimise the spread of infection.
- To participate as required in teaching programmes within the hospital, including induction and mandatory training.
- To provide evidence based on-going specialist advice across the whole hospital, in line with published national guidance and professional Code of Conduct documents.
- To investigate outbreaks of infection, with particular reference to source and mode of spread, and advise on measures of control.
- To act as a change agent by being involved in identifying and introducing best practice in infection management.
- To assist in the development of and to participate in, local audit and surveillance programmes.
Skills & Experience:
- Infection Control or related qualification
- DMS or equivalent management qualification or relevant experience
- Post registration experience, preferably in an infection control and prevention role
- Experience of managing change and practice development.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call one of our friendly team members on 02078618950
HCL Permanent London