£8.00 - 12.80 per hour
If you`re an experienced Healthcare Assistant based in Solihull Birmingham then we want to hear from you.
This NHS Trust treats more than 1.2 million people every year and is one of the largest Trusts in England with hospitals based around North and East Birmingham. The trust is a world leader in tackling MRSA and specialises in treating patients suffering from a wide range of illnesses including heart and kidney disease, cancer, HIV and AIDS as well as respiratory conditions such as Cystic Fibrosis. This is a great opportunity which allows you to contribute to the well being of patients by exercising your clinical expertise.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be working with adults within medical and surgical settings, providing support to ward staff as well assisting with the implementation and evaluation of care plans.
- Minimum of 6 months hospital experience within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Right to work in the UK
- Competitive pay-rates
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Uniform supplied
- Access to a quality pension provider
- Flexible day/night shifts
So if you are a Healthcare Assistant looking for an new, motivating role within a hospital and meet our criteria please contact Chandeep on 0207 861 8933 or submit your CV online.