This job is no longer available
BMI The Three Shires Hospital
Clinical Risk and Quality Co-Ordinator
At BMI Healthcare, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. So whether you’re a nurse, an accountant or a chef, you’ll play a defining role. We’re the UK’s largest private healthcare company, and host over 1 million outpatient visits a year. If you’d like to be a part of something exceptional, we now have an opportunity for a clinical risk and quality co-ordinator to join us in Northampton.
The clinical risk and quality co-ordinator will work closely with the Director of Nursing and Infection, Prevention and Control Nurse to ensure that all matters are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
BMI Three Shires Hospital is an independent leading provider of healthcare services in Northamptonshire. Situated in the centre of Northampton, we are a very busy 53-bedded medical and surgical hospital. Our hospital performs complex surgery for a wide range of procedures to the highest standards of customer service.
- To co-ordinate, action and maintain clinical risk management and infection control activities and systems across the Three Shires Hospital, in liaison with the Director of Nursing (DON) and Imaging at Three Shires Hospital
- Ensure that a co-ordinated approach to all clinical risk issues is maintained
- Needs to be self-proficient but maintain links with Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust, Health Protection Agency, Health & Safety Executive and Regional Quality & Risk Manager.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To work closely with the Infection, Prevention and Control Nurse to ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Satisfactory feedback from Care Quality Commission Inspectorate in relation to clinical risk issues
- Audit results from all hospital areas will be within acceptable levels
- Sentinel nursing audit and Infection Control Surveillance deadlines will be met
- Staff within the hospital will benefit from the learning programme and demonstrate this is their area of work
- Registered General Nurse (1st Level) with previous experience
- Teaching Qualification or ENB 998
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form.