My client is looking for experienced Podiatrist for their specialist Diabetic centre in Kuwait. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Podiatrist who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. You would work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team and would be responsible for the provision of the podiatry service to the patients. You would perform a range of functions related to good foot care, treatment of various foot conditions, and provide programs for home-treatment and self help. Key responsibilities in this role are:
- To provides consultancy services regarding foot health
- To develop and manage a preventive diabetes foot care program
- To assess new patients with subsequent production of individual care packages and provision of the appropriate foot care education advice to groups of patient.
- To collaborate with the medical staff in managing diabetic foot ulcers
- To develop educational programs for patients and staff regarding foot care in diabetes
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Have 5-7 years' experience with a Masters or MSC Podiatry OR 10 Years' Experience with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Have a special interest in diabetes mellitus.
- Have experience in research and clinical investigations
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, and are interested in finding out more information, please submit your CV for consideration.