This job is no longer available
Salary £25,783 to £34,530 pa
Full Time Role - Internal Rotation
Are you a qualified QIS Neonatal Nurse looking for the next step in your nursing career if you are HCL Permanent has the perfect role for you. Working as a band 6 Clinical Leader on a busy neonatal ward you will be responsible for
- The delivery of care needs and maintenance of clinical standards on ward/dept.
- To provide effective leadership and support to all grades of staff, planning and directing activities to provide the optimal standard of care
- Ensure that the ward/dept is clean and provides a safe environment for children, parents and staff
- Deputise for Senior Nurses when required.
- Undertake Directorate site based management responsibilities as required.
This busy NHS trust Operates 3 main hospitals over the Cumbria area and have a range of 'General Hospital' services, with full Emergency Departments, Critical/Coronary Care units and Consultant led beds they also provide a range of General Hospital services, together with a Primary Care Assessment Service (PCAS) and GP led inpatient beds, operated by Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
It is expected that you will already have some experience in care of the preterm and sick neonate and may have a qualification in this speciality. The neonatal team is supported by a specialist neonatal educator and an induction package is provided to all new staff. You will be provided with further training and will be actively supported in your continuing professional development; part of which will be the opportunity to rotate to other units.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please contact Zoe Metcalfe on 08453 890 139 for more details or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of you current CV.