This job is no longer available
It is important that you have started NMC registration or have at least started registration and obtained a PRN.
The ideal applicant will be a skilled and compassionate nurse who is both determined and reliable. With at least 12 months experience you will have great clinical skills and possess the desire to improve yourself on a daily basis.
My client is a medium-sized hospital which provides a wide range of services to about 300,000 people in North Northamptonshire. The Trust's goal is to provide the highest standards of care for all of its patients and to fully support carers and visitors.
Kettering is home to 90,000 residents and is based in North Northamptonshire; it is easily accessed by both London and Birmingham. Set against a beautiful rural backdrop, Kettering is a peaceful town perfect for those looking to escape the big cities, but still keep them within easy access.
Rail services depart every 30 minutes from Kettering to St Pancras International railway station, with an average journey time of 59 minutes. Five large UK airports are within 2 hours' drive of the town.
As a General Medical Nurse, you will:
- Have a high standard of clinical skills
- Be able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs of care
- Work well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
- NMC Registered (or NMC process started and PRN obtained)
- 12+ months experience
- Excellent command of English
- Full NHS Benefits Package
- 27 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Fantastic self-development opportunities
- Hospital Accommodation
Are you a skilled and talented nurse? Do you want to work in the UK? Do you have the passion to work for the world`s greatest health service? If you want to be part of a strong and dynamic team get in touch today!
For more information and to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom on (+44) 207 861 8950