This job is no longer available
It is important that you have started NMC registration or have at least started registration and obtained a PRN.
The ideal applicant will be a talented and passionate nurse who is both determined and reliable. With at least 6 months experience you will have good clinical skills, but more importantly you will have the desire to improve yourself on a daily basis. The Hospital wants to invest in you and help you to become the best nurse that you can be.
My client`s Hospital is a medium-sized hospital which provides a wide range of services to about 300,000 people in North Northamptonshire. The Trust's goal is to provide the highest standards of care for all of its patients and to fully support carers and visitors.
As a General Medical Nurse, you will:
- Have a high standard of clinical skills
- Be able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs of care
- Work well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
- NMC Registered (or NMC process started and PRN obtained)
- 6+ months experience
- Excellent command of English
- Full NHS Benefits Package
- 27 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Fantastic self-development opportunities
- Hospital Accommodation
Are you a skilled and talented nurse? Do you want to work in the UK? Do you have the passion to work for the world`s greatest health service? If you want to be part of a strong and dynamic team, get in touch today!
For more information and to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom on (+44) 207 861 8950