This job is no longer available
Bedford Hospital NHS Trust are working in partnership with Hays Healthcare to source temporary agency Critical Care Nurses for ongoing work in Bedford Hospital. We are able to offer a challenging and rewarding environment for nurses to utilise a broad range of nursing skills.
Working as a Critical Care nurse, you will be responsible for providing excellent care of critically ill patients with specialist knowledge, skills and professionalism by assessing patients; plans and implementing care for adults, providing specialist advice and maintaining associated records and carrying out specialist nursing procedures when required.
We are looking for Critical Care Nurses that are keen on variety and the opportunity to provide excellent care to patients within challenging and busy environments such as theatres, Scrubs, Orthopaedic, Anaesthetics, Recovery, ICU, ITU, HDU and CCU.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
* At least 6 months current UK clinical experience.
* The ability to adapt to different hospital environments.
* Self-motivated, uses own initiative and excellent at making decisions.
* Able to work under pressure and respond effectively to challenging situations.
* Time management and effective delegation skills.
As well as receiving ongoing dedicated support, you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 Bonus every time you refer a colleague
* Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only)
* Competitive rates of pay
* Fast Track Registration
* Free mandatory and specialist Training *Terms & conditions apply*
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Susanna Caddeo at or call her on 02072598788