I'm currently looking for a dedicated Paediatric Staff Nurse with Bone Marrow Transplant, Oncology or Haematology experience to work for a top private London hospital in their 4-bedded Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant (PBMT) Unit.
The hospital specialises in Paediatrics, Oncology, Cardiology and Neurosciences and employs some of the top teaching consultants in these specialities. Successful candidates will be offered fantastic professional development opportunities, including a full induction and numerous internal and external courses. The best candidate will be offered a very competitive salary between £31,000 and £35,000 per annum as well as a fantastic benefits package.
As a PBMT Staff Nurse you will be taking care of Paediatric Haematology patients, admitting, planning care and discharge and troubleshooting acute and chronic complex care needs to avoid or predict deterioration of paediatric patients amongst many other duties.
- NMC-registered (ideally RSCN or RN-Child)
- Paediatric Oncology / Haematology experience
- Ideally currently working in a PICU/HDU/BMT unit
- Employee discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Trust Scheme for employees, their partners and children
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tastecard (either 2 - 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants)
To apply for this position please submit your CV to email@example.com
or contact Magda Nieduzak on 02078618950 ext. 1544
HCL Permanent London