This job is no longer available
Hays Healthcare currently have career opportunities for Theatre Nurses to work in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas. We are recruiting scrub nurses, nurses with anaesthetics experience and recovery nurses as well as Operation Department Practitioners.
To be successful within this role, it is important you have;
* The ability to adapt to new ward environments quickly and successfully.
* You have the ability to work under pressure and respond actively to challenging situations.
* Excellent communication, organisation and team working skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Time management and effective delegation skills.
* Current NMC registration.
* Recent UK NHS theatre experience.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
Hays Healthcare is fast becoming the dependable agency and supplier of Nurses to the NHS and private sectors. In return for your dedication we can offer a range of benefits including competitive pay rates with a free £50 voucher after completion of your third successful shift, free uniform, a free DBS, up to £250 referral bonus for referring an associate RGN to Hays as well as free mandatory training. (T&C's apply)
We have interviews in your area available immediately, if you possess the requirements for this role then please call Steven Lockwood on 0113 2003705 or apply via the web advertisement.