This job is no longer available
Bupa is one of the UK’s leading healthcare companies and Bupa Health Funding makes up a key part of our business. We provide a whole range of products and services to our customers, and are there when they need us most – whatever their stage of life, and whatever health and wellbeing challenges they face. We have a variety of roles in various locations around the UK. Our environment is warm and welcoming, our facilities first class and every individual is here to make a difference. Roles are always rewarding and you’ll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Permanent, Full time and Part time opportunities (35 days or pro rated)
In this role, you will provide clinical support, guidance and information to customers to empower and enable individuals to make best and most appropriate use of health care services and assist them to obtain treatment. You will coach individuals to become more knowledgeable about their health and make informed health choices and identify/offer appropriate services at the right time.
- To ensure all cases are managed within Bupa guidelines and approved working practices to provide a consistent approach with other health care professional and provider
- Use the approved clinical resources and Bupa policy to provide health information and support your decision making and that of customers
- To support colleagues and share information, knowledge and coaching
- To demonstrate flexibility and be an active member of an innovative team, respond to increasing demands of the market place
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Be aware of clinical research and best practice via approved resources
- Respond to telephone enquiries dealing with these in an appropriate manner ensuring that all queries are dealt with fully and in line with service KPIs
- Adhere to Bupa brand values at all times
- RGN qualification and current registration on NMC register
- High level of cardiac clinical nursing knowledge
- Case management experience ideal
- Cardiac rehab/heart failure experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle contact queries with confidence and the ability to make decisions utilising available resources
What we’ll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private medical insurance and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We’ll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For more information on our equal opportunities please contact us.