Healthcare Assistant (HCA) NHS - Southport
CRG Healthcare requires Community District Nurses in Southport.
We are a preferred and key supplier to the NHS and Private Sectors. We require exceptional and committed Health Care Assistants to work within hospital settings in the NHS with recent UK experience to deliver high standards of care within the following ward areas and environments.
• Experience of working within specialist NHS services or private sector ward environments is essential.
• Experience of working within the following areas; ITU, General Wards, Surgical Wards, MAU, A&E, Outpatients, Emergency Department, Care of the Elderly, Various other Hospital Departments
• Proof of recent NHS mandatory training or be willing to undertake our training course
• The ability to deliver high standards of care and professionalism at all times
• Excellent communication skills
We can offer short and long term bookings
CRG Healthcare supply qualified Nursing, ODPs and Healthcare Assistants to public and private sector organisations, such as the NHS, private hospitals, care homes and residential living environments, in addition to continuing healthcare at home. We specialise in the supply of temporary or permanent qualified Nurses, ODP’s and Healthcare workers.
CRG offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits:
• Free mandatory training
• Earn up to £500 on our refer a friend scheme*
• Managed fast track application process*
• Flexible working patterns
• Competitive rates of pay
• Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
• Retention Payment Scheme*
You will be employed by CRG Healthcare as an RGN for temporary and contracted hour placements in various client settings in Southport.
To apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01744 457770 to register or for more information. You can also apply online on the CRG Healthcare website www.crghealthcare.uk.com/account/new
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.
Not the job for you? We have various temporary and permanent CRG Healthcare roles across the country. Visit our website http://www.crghealthcare.uk.com/job/search to find a job to suit you.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see http://www.crg.uk.com/healthcare_referral_terms_and_conditions for more details.