This job is no longer available
Are you a qualified Neonatal Nurse looking for a rewarding new role within a NHS Trust based North of Lancashire?
If so I have the perfect role for you. A Neonatal department in the Northern based Trust have asked me to find experienced Neonatal Nurses (Band 5 & 6) to help improve the service over a fixed 2 years contract. There will be the opportunity for a permanent contract.
The Neonatal Unit has 10 cots including 2 Intensive Care and 4 High Dependency. It is part of a Neonatal network with neighbouring Trusts which link effectively depending on what level of care is needed.
As a skilled and motivated nurse you will:
- Provide quality care to pre-term babies, babies with critical medical problems or babies that are considered high risk
- Monitor vital signs of the babies
- Have initiate and be able to manage emergency situations effectively
- Provide support and guidance to the babies` families
- Have all the necessary competencies to deal with all areas of Neonatal care
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 2 years Neonatal experience
- Have NMC registration or be in process
- Be passionate about Neonatal care
- Preferably have a QIS qualification
You will be rewarded in the role with:
- A fantastic basic salary of (£21,388-£34,530)
- A Band 5 or Band 6 role (Dependant on experience)
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Harmonised holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays, rising to 33 days after ten years' service
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Better career and salary progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen at HCL Permanent on 08453 890 139.