This job is no longer available
Successful individuals will need to be motivated, dynamic and innovative, while possessing strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- RGN with NMC registration
- At least at least 1 year`s surgical experience in an acute medical and oncology
- Completion of an oncology or palliative care course
- Experience of transplant patients
- Knowledge of Chemotherapy treatment regimes
- To provide the highest standards of quality holistic nursing care using evidence based practice.
- To have a good understanding of medical, haematology and oncology nursing.
- To demonstrate compassion and empathy at all time.
- To work closely with the multidisciplinary team in order to provide the best possible experience for our patients.
For further information on these vacancies, please contact Jana on 020 7861 8950 Ext 1543 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org