RGN (Band 5)- Needed immediately in Leicester
Hays Healthcare is currently looking for Registered Nurses for ongoing requirements in a number of NHS hospitals within Leicester. We are able to offer a challenging and rewarding career environment for nurses to utilise a broad range of nursing skills.
Working as a Registered General Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing patients; plans and implementing care for adults, providing specialist advice and maintaining associated records and carrying out specialist nursing procedures when required.
We are looking for Registered General Nurses that are keen on variety and the opportunity to provide excellent care to patients within challenging and busy hospital environments.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 6 months current UK clinical experience.
- The ability to adapt to different hospital environments.
- Self-motivated, uses own initiative and excellent at making decisions.
- Able to work under pressure and respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Time management and effective delegation skills.
As well as receiving ongoing dedicated support, you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
-Up to £250 Bonus every time you refer a colleague
- Holiday Entitlement (PAYE Only)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fast Track Registration
- Free mandatory and specialist Training *Terms & conditions apply*
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and meet the criteria above, then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Alternatively contact Susanna Caddeo on 0207 259 8788 or email me at
Salary: £20-£30 Per Hour