This job is no longer available
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Part Time – 25 hours per week Salary £24,882 pro rata + up to 50% extra for unsocial hours Cheadle/South Manchester Border
PULSE is delighted to be working alongside a prestigious private healthcare organisation that has 275 sites across the UK.
We are recruiting an RMN to work in one of their private hospitals in the North West that specialises in complex mental health services for adults and adolescents. They provide clinical excellence in their Eating Disorders, Adolescent, Rehabilitation and PICU services.
We are looking for a RMN to work in the specialist Eating Disorder unit. The Eating Disorder service comprises of a 16-bedded unit and an 11-bedded unit, providing inpatient and day patient treatment. This service is for male and females aged 18+ who have a diagnosis of an Eating Disorder.
You will be required to:
- Manage direct patient care within the Eating Disorder environment
- Oversee the work of junior colleagues and staff
- Undertake group sessions and fully participate in the assessment, planning and evaluation of patients care needs
- Work effectively with colleagues and the multi-disciplinary team
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years post qualification and experience
- Acquired experience in Eating Disorders through professional training or previous employment
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to 33 days annual leave and a contributory pension scheme. You will also be encouraged and supported in your professional development.
If you would like to find out more then please complete the application form and one of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.