Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - £24,882 – £27,500 + up to 50% extra for unsocial hours Cheadle/South Manchester Border
PULSE is delighted to be working alongside a prestigious private healthcare organisation that has 275 sites across the UK.
We are recruiting an RMN to work in one of their private hospitals in the North West that specialises in complex mental health services for adults and adolescents. The adolescent service comprises of comprehensive inpatient mental health services for young people aged between 13 and 18. This includes an acute PICU, a low secure therapeutic rehabilitation ward and an acute admissions unit
We are looking for a RMN to work in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit. This is a unique low secure unit where you will be working with young people that present enduring Challenging Behaviours. You will be providing intensive assessment, care and treatment to adolescents who cannot be safely managed on the acute admissions unit.
You will be required to:
- Manage direct patient care within the PICU environment
- Support and supervise new or junior staff
- Undertake group sessions and fully participate in the assessment, planning and evaluation of patients care needs
- Work effectively with colleagues and the multi-disciplinary team
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification and experience in CAMHS
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- A desire to work with young people in what can be a challenging environment
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary in addition to 33 days annual leave and a contributory pension scheme. You will also be encouraged and supported in your professional development.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Lawrence today!