A private hospital in Central London, internationally renowned for clinical excellence, is looking for a midwife to work in their within the midwifery led service (MLD) for women with low risk pregnancy.
The post holder will be responsible and accountable for the provision of high quality care within the midwifery led service (MLD) for women with low risk pregnancy. They will also work within the MLD team to provide antenatal, intranatal and inpatient postnatal care to a caseload of low risk women. The post holder will participate in the on-call rota to ensure all women have access to a MLD midwife 24/7.
To be a good fit for this role you will need:
- Demonstrable knowledge and a minimum of 2 years experience as a Midwife
- NMC Registered as a Midwife
- Basic Adult and Newborn Life Support
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues
- Ability to work within a team and independently and support on-call service
The ideal candidate should also embody the hospital`s core values of:
- Greetings, Respect, Teamwork, Initiative, Responsibility and Acknowledgement
This midwifery post offers great opportunities for further professional development and will afford the post holder with the ability to work and learn with a high degree of autonomy whilst still benefiting from a structured leadership and education system.
The hospital is part of one of the world`s leading providers of private healthcare, and offers a brilliant range of flexible benefits you can tailor to suit your needs. These include:
- Affordable hospital accommodation
- Private healthcare
- Child support benefits
- Life Assurance
- ... and much more!
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our friendly team members on 02078618950
HCL Permanent London