This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a permanent Nurse Advisor opportunity in Salford with a sought after company? Chase Medical could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Working on behalf of our nationally recognised client, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nurse Advisor to join their team in Salford.
As an office and telephone based clinical role, you will be offering members healthcare support, guidance and information so that they are able to make informed treatment choices.
The current Nurse Advisor position offers:
- Full time hours
- £21,000 – £26,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Regular training opportunities
This role would suit a registered RGN who is computer literate, able to multi task and has strong interpersonal and communication skills. Training in Chronic Disease Management, and acute knowledge of cardiology, urinary, gastrointestinal, or chemotherapy would be beneficial.
With a proven track record of providing Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses with perfectly suited permanent, contract and locum work opportunities nationwide, it’s no surprise Chase Medical is considered one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses.
Working with Chase Medical today offers excellent benefits including:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- The possibility to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £25-£40 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay)
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Locum shift flexibility – You only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours
- Quick and easy to join- Friendly staff and a fantastic agency service
So if you’re a registered RGN looking for a permanent Nurse Advisor opportunity in Salford make sure you call Chase Medical today!
Applying couldn’t be easier, simply send us a copy of your most recent CV today to email@example.com, and one of our team members will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information, about our nationwide permanent and locum work opportunities, you can either call Stephanie on (0114) 275 7421, or you can request a call back via our website, www.chase-medical.com.
Due to the high volumes of work we have available, we are keen to hear from experienced Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses throughout the UK, who may be interested in locum and permanent positions. If you know any Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses looking for either locum or permanent work then please refer them to us via our website www.chase-medical.com.