Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse? Start the New Year with a new permanent role, or ad-hoc work!
Chase Medical is a specialist bank concentrating solely on Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, providing both locum and permanent work within primary care settings nationwide. We offer a personal approach, taking the time to find out exactly what it is you are looking for.
We offer flexible shift work, if you are looking to work on an ad-hoc basis. Fixed term contracts, should you require more stability and Permanent roles- for those who can’t miss a great opportunity for progression.
Working on a Locum basis with Chase Medical can provide you with some great benefits!-
- Flexible work – no minimum number of shifts, you only work shifts that suit you!
- Work is available nationwide
- Nurse Practitioner pay rates start from £32 - £55 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Practice Nurse pay rates start from £25 - £40 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Opportunity to boost your CPD
- Quick and easy to join, with fantastic service provided
- In some cases, you can book shifts up to 6 months in advance!
Due to our extensive client base, we are currently looking to fill high volumes of work on a regular basis. This high demand for both Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners across the UK means, in most cases, we are able to offer you frequent locum work.
Once you become a member of our bank, you will be able to access our extensive shift lists, and be one of the first to view our amazing permanent roles within your area.
To get the ball rolling, simply- call our resourcing team on 0114 2757421 and ask for Rebecca.
Alternatively- please send your current CV and contact details to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Do you think our work would be suitable to someone you know? Remember to take advantage of our referral scheme, just refer a friend on our website www.chase-medical.com and potentially earn yourself a £50 reward.