HCA - Mental Health
£8.50 - £11.90 per hour
Experience in working with mental health patients and looking for extra shifts in the Stourbridge area? Our client is a major provider of mental health, learning disability and community healthcare services for people of all ages within the Stourbridge area.
This admission service provides intensive assessment and treatment services for adults, aged 18 and over, with a moderate to severe learning disability and complex needs. This area has excellent transport links and is commutable from the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting patients with learning disabilities aged 18 and over
- Monitoring blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and ECG recording
- Assisting qualified staff in delivering care
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 2 years recent UK experience within a mental health hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- The ability to monitor vital signs
- Occupational health vaccination history in hepatitis B, measles, rubella, varicella and tuberculosis
Please note; applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria will not be considered for this role.
In return you will receive:
- Working flexible hours in various units within the Wolverhampton area
- Use of latest equipment
- Reward scheme from HCL Nursing
- Weekly payment at a competitive rate
- Free uniform
So if you are looking for an exciting new role within the mental health setting and meet our criteria, please apply to this advert by submitting an up-to-date CV or call Jennifer Brewer on 0207 861 8933