This job is no longer available
If you’re looking for a new permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor position in Salford with a prestigious company, Chase Medical could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Working on behalf of our nationally recognised client we are currently looking for a skilled Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to join their corporate site in Salford.
This is an office and telephone based clinical role, where you will be supporting members with the treatment pathways available to them, dealing with case management, and pre-employment screening.
The successful Occupational Health Nurse Advisor can expect to receive:
- Full time hours – 35 hours per week
- Up to £36,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Regular training opportunities
Ideally you will be a registered RGN with previous experience of working in an Occupational Health setting.
As one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, Chase Medical has a proven track record of providing outstanding permanent, contract and locum work opportunities to both Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses nationwide.
Working with Chase Medical today offers fantastic benefits including:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- The possibility to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £25-£40 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay)
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Locum shift flexibility – You only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours
- Quick and easy to join- Friendly staff and a fantastic agency service
So if you’re looking for a new permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor position in the Salford area, make sure you call Chase Medical today!
Applying couldn’t be easier, simply send us a copy of your most recent CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team members will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information, about our nationwide permanent and locum work opportunities, you can either call Stephanie on (0114) 275 7421, or you can request a call back via our website, www.chase-medical.com.
Due to the high volumes of work we have available, we are keen to hear from experienced Primary Care based Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses throughout the UK, who may be interested in locum and permanent positions. If you know any Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses looking for either locum or permanent work then please refer them to us via our website www.chase-medical.com.